Every meeting is canceled!
Catholic University Chaplaincy (CUC), students from around the world interested in spirituality & faith, science, culture & social issues. We meet every Sunday, Bible-sharing, discussions & social time, Gain spiritual support and guidance. Every Sunday at 7 pm after Mass in English (6 pm) in the Café Eugenia, Kungsträdgårdsgatan 12, S-11147 Stockholm You, Catholic or not, baptized or not, are cordially invited!
We end the evening with Compline in the Our Lady chapel at 9pm.
Plan for spring 2020
- Feb 9: ”Game night”, ”Learn to know each other-games” with team competitions
- Feb 16: ”My best strategies for talks and discussions with Non-Catholics”, Alexander Kegel, former chairman of Sweden’s Young Catholics.
- Feb 23: Carnival potluck dinner, everyone brings a dish to share!
- March 1 : Introduction to our book study of ”Who am I to judge?” responding to relativism with logic and love by Edward Sri (1 session of 4 this semester), fr Thomas.
- March 8: ”How biological evolution and creation fit together” professor Alasdair Skelton.
- March 15: Sacramental adoration evening.
Sundays meetings in the Café are canceled and replaced by sacramental worship after the English mass and finally compline until 8.30 pm.
- March 22: Book study of ”Who am I to judge” part 2 of 4, fr. Thomas.
- March 29: On the relation between Christian Faith and science, fr Mikael Schink S.J.
- April 5: ”What did Jesus actually do at the last supper?/the Eucharist as both sacrifice and meal and its roots in ancient Jewish meal liturgies”, fr. Thomas.
- April 12: Easter Sunday Break, no meeting
- April 19: Easter Season Pub Evening
- April 26: Quiz Night: Rome – we test our individual and group knowledge on difficult matters regarding Rome.
- May 3: Book Study of ”Who am I to judge” part 3 av 4, fr. Thomas.
- Maj 10: On our blessed Virgin Mary: ”Me, you and our Lady” Dr. Lovisa Bergdahl.
- Maj 16-17: Chaplaincy’s spring pilgrimage weekend – join both days or just on Sunday, fr. Jörg.
- May 24: Book study of ”Who am I to judge” part 4 av 4, fr Thomas.
- May 31: International end of semester Potluck Party – everyone brings a dish to share! – with a lecture on ”How to Live the vocation to holiness” with Bishop Anders Cardinal Arborelius OCD.
Contact: Father Thomas Idergard S.J., firstname.lastname@example.org